Monday, October 4, 2010

Camel Toe Women Volleyball

Scarpinata of Valdibure.

For obvious reasons of rationalization of times last week I decide to participate, as in 2008 and 2009, the trek of the declining appetite Valdibure half marathon Lammari of where most of the team is headed. We I, Fabri and Faith. Recalling the broad lines the path to inform them that it is really hard but just as beautiful. The start as usual at 9, the first part, about 2 km far are for the downhill where I can set a pace fairly loose but not very fast, I know after what I expect. Finished this juncture initial path that leads to Santomoro you start to climb to get to Lupicciano, from roads in the woods, on steep trails and salt - come down to say the least workout. The legs respond well, and especially the head. In the last few races I did not have to feel good laboring especially psychologically and as a result of legs. Yesterday I ran purely with the head .. even with the "mind" being able to make me pass km fun and running with good sensations in the legs especially uphill where I seemed to go back to my best form. Thumbs up .. Garmin does not even look at him, you must be concentrated on where you put your foot on slippery ground, the leaves of chestnut with other light drizzle and a few days without snow can create an effect ... .. and land could be found for a moment. I continue to head up going to push hard on the final stretch with great faith that gets me and leads me beside the true sense of the word to the finish, holding the arrival time of 1:01:45 on my Garmin .. well 40 seconds better than the 2009. It 'just what we wanted, a kind of race congenial to me with a physical form again on the rise. After the race with an enthusiastic Fabri location, confirming that certain races have nothing to do with other towns and Faith in form, we share back home.

And now full speed ahead .. next Sunday I should be half the pace maker of St. Flushing, something that Dani when I communicated it pleased me, but everything is in the week to see how much more important than other commitments may evolve.

Good week to all .. I recommend it and run!
ps: Let's see if I can put both the short track race of yesterday that the elevation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment