Monday, September 27, 2010

Florida Paddle Boat For Sale

Quarrata and the flight of the bumblebee ...

Quarrata city ... furniture? .. no, the horse flies!

Beautiful scenic walk, always charming, always well organized .. always very hard. I am sincere in saying that it is not a time when the desire to run is very high indeed, but a classic like yesterday I can not rinunciare.La departure and the first two kilometers are good, with Fabio, his teammate. In the first climb I can stretch up and take a good pace. In the second climb, the more difficult and all too exaggerated decide to go walking, then resumed the pace just "top of the hill." The legs are there, but toned and perky legs over there another thing ... the hornet! We are about eighth miles, past the church of Buriano, here is the crime. are absolute with a woman, I do not know who the little man and names that could be wrong, with whom I exchanged jokes about the second climb really ugly :-) ! Suddenly I hear a strange "shouting": "beware of wasps .. careful .. there are the gadflies " Without 50 meters I am completely surrounded by a swarm of these flying beasts, big and fat, hairy and black with yellow stripes! Executioner that sucks .. especially because I have all nested in her hair ... where I have two good bites! Whereas a runner in front of me a few seconds suddenly fell to the ground and was taken all''ospedale, I had more fear than pain .. some way '.. I continue slowly looking for someone .. but the only thing was to keep! At the Church of Lucca, the first farm Spalletti, I look at my hands which are greatly swollen (probably as a direct result of the bites of beasts), and in doing so I get distracted for a moment and take the long descent into the finishing completely against the network. The rain had made the day before the slippery bottom and solutions flashed through my mind were two: a) effort to curb falling into ruin on the floor b) continue the race by going straight on the network that was the end of the road and the beginning of a field .. I chose the b. .. but if there had not been completed, the network would have this wonderful adventure .. If ever ending up in a hornet's nest!

Oh no I said .. not now .. hours slowly but finished the race .. Lucca where we go to my aunt, who live in them, leads me .. "Go marcoooo" and I softly but still laughing .. "Mark is a good go" ... ... ... .. "The last few km are now a countdown of yards that separate me from the finish. Still got my garmin with a time of 1:15:20 ... one minute and three seconds last dell''anno worse .. but I think it is abundantly justified .... Bitter consolation: I can go back to press .. very small consolation. I do not care premiums or cartelilini different and go to the'ambulanza where I find nothing short of a dozen runners with bags of ice on his head who, like me, who on his legs .. .. these gadflies have made a killing. Two small notes however, I do, the first of those points that these insects have complained about swearing against those who organize the races, runners are not that expensive for a race you have to cut all the trees in their trunks to prevent the creeping wasps, and then run and make a few speeches trulli. Who distributes the second drink, I saw the people ill-treat or extra companions of runners who have asked for a lock of grapes and a glass of water, please avoid being so greedy, because a glass of water and a strand of grapes when there are thousands and eventually progressing, you should not refuse anyone, I suggest a nice spin on the walls in Lucca .. where you can buy a little grace. "

Ahh I forgot, I do like to Valenzatico Silvio .. I wear the bandana ... "" ohh appinzatemi on the head if you do it! " " good week everyone ... .. including horse flies and hornets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment