Friday, September 17, 2010

How Much Did Patterson Dental Pay For Accu Bite

Cerbaiola. Tour of two towns

"Ohh do you mark the post cerbaiola. .. now we have taken a liking to my teammates to read my little post-race notes and frankly I really love that this blog has become a meeting point especially nice in describing race and more.
so ... voila de resecont the "Cerbaiola.
It runs on Saturday, something unusual for me, I decided to participate because of the symbolic value because the race starts from a center for people who unfortunately have been far less fortunate than us who were there to give them a smile.
A
lowest tender, on a path similar to that of race Empoli at the end of January.
The start is at once strong and decisive follow Luciano (ghibellino in an extraordinary form), the first three kilometers are easily under 4, oddly enough, when I saw a little before the Mace and Dani .. I said "Mark you have done something wrong and I paid the final despite the fact Michael, who started more cautiously, when I tried to reach me to keep their pace and urged them to never give up.
I have not dropped at all .. but I had to pick up the pace!
The two climbs were a way to "catch his breath and readjust an adequate pace, even if the last flight there was little to check .. The arrival was just down the incline of the street in the Ville Cerbaiola.
All in all a good test and they said as Michael and Dani .. a race not to be cast into oblivion .. so shall also because I do not throw away anything .. everything is good to experience both in the race than in other fields!
and now ...... good weekend everyone and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment