Monday, September 6, 2010

Pringles Logo Black & White



The starter of the race that the title of this post started on Tuesday in the Via Nova, being a non-competitive race that has little meaning also because the landscapes are talking about two turns of 3.3 km is not that a great show, so what? it exploits the race for quite progressive with the legendary team-mates Massa Cozzile. Not a bad training with Dani as usual leads me to increase the pace in the second round .. but the legs are not responding to the best compel me not to follow the coach who became aware of my anxiety increases his pace.
After the non-competitive move towards the race on Sunday morning, finally a race close to home!
Departure from space holiday, the first shot of a nice group photo with fellow red-white-blue and off to another adventure. At the start I feel that my legs turn well and hold at 50 feet in front of me and Daniel Luciano, well you run your legs .. But after a while I hear a lot packed! The race, on a path to another rather dull (every road we traveled was always brought in Via Nova .. but!), Was well placed to rest in the non-competitive race as mentioned above. We do not see Luciano, I do not know whether it has slowed down or what, I realize how little in front of Dani, with a little effort "take its wake," which pleased me says "ohhh ... you got the good hour ahead so ".
The legs unlock and start slowly infuse the beautiful feeling, strangely not even the shadow of fatigue on a morning where the shadow would be served but to shelter from the sun september which was quite pungent!
The miles pass and Dani run faster, run run run .. ohh where we are .. ahh on a Nova .. strange! Around the eighth kilometer
I have a good change of pace, being able to run very relaxed, which amazes even, not just who I close .. Recovery
some positions and go on ahead ...
scratch away at the end, about 2 km, of course we are in the Via Nova, which increases with Dani especially when we take the step because of Cantarelle, the end!
Here comes another milestone, with the coach to me by the hand and makes me happy and the compliments that I get another good return on premiums with a 40th place absolute.
The thing that gave me most satisfaction was sure to run the 12.84 km (source garmin) at 55:14, arriving fresh, while maintaining a good average for me about 4:18 minutes per km and run well, that's mostly run well, a perfect alignment between body and mind.
not feel the need to add more than that yesterday morning I had a great satisfaction and above all ... if you want to register a small selection of Via Nova does not go to its office come to me because now I know it by heart!
Good week to all .. and incorrect too ehhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment