Monday, August 30, 2010

Bald Spot After A Scab On Dog

Porciano

Yesterday early morning I got up to go to make the race Porciano, a town small hills about 300 meters above sea level situated above the San Baronto.
The temperature is high, there are 19 degrees and the wind good, even too strong north wind, made me forget the sultry weeks just passed.
I sign the usual heating and off we go.
The track is very challenging, from the center of Porciano you go to San Baronto, exactly 2.5 km where the road climbs and false floor can be heard here along with a chat between Fabio and the other, we maintain a good pace, further increasing in the climb that leads to Mount House, where you continue the climb up to 520 meters above sea level.
Good feelings uphill even though I forced in an extremely heightened, conscious of the fact that the party best suited to me is told in the final result.
began the descent, Antonietta runs off with the true meaning of the word going to catch yet another victory in its class, while I try to improve this period of course not exactly "my friend". Fabio I follow, I see that I can do well to keep that pace I could run even faster than I prefer not to risk following the jacket friend. Do not consider myself an athletic runner, much less consider myself a downhill but sometimes "it is better to pretend to be acrobats of the dwarfs ...
Beautiful landscape ... moving from peak to peak where are the masters looking good to return to one of our chestnut trees that hide at times, along with figs tired and bent from the fruit, a really beautiful landscape, confirming that our area is one of the most beautiful and evocative of this wonderful land that is Tuscany.
Having a cradle like the Valdinievole, surrounded by natural pyramids as the area of \u200b\u200bMontalbano on one side and the hills of Massa Montecatini Alto and the other is only natural that a fortune local authorities do not realize they have in their hands, do not say this thing for the same work to make our landscape (on this have been bold in doing so well with Montecatini) but to appreciate it and keep it further.
Back the race, finished the descent starts the more enjoyable to me, a beautiful road uphill for about 3km! Here is the drawback right now .. shoe laces loose! there is! Yet I had made the steel double knot! that both steel shall not have been :-)...
legs respond to wonder but the mind is the doubt "I stop and I do not stop to fix the problem?" more more I asked myself this question a great step forward.
emphasize risk and not give up .. Know the route last year, the last part is very tricky to get off again on a country lane to climb to the finish line in a bristling all in about 600 meters, here I keep pushing.
Arrival at the end that I tow my garmin from 10.43 km in 52:57 seconds (in 2009 it took 54:28 seconds) already satisfied with this thing I approach the courts to give them the card and say to me .. " and .. you are good ... you get rewarded in the 30th!
My joy is double .. Whereas the psychological fatigue that I did in running the last three kilometers to the shoelaces completely "Brindellone ... risk pays .. not always but sometimes pay, and today I felt to risk .. if I had stopped surely will loose the good pace and do a little longer I would have lost the symbolic prize also because I came as the last rewarded! After the final
fine dining, I start walking towards my Montecatini ... strictly well-laced with shoes!
good week and congratulations to the organization for the foresight general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment