Thursday, August 19, 2010

Free Online Kates Playground

Anchione ... you again!

I stopped, I let myself down and I charged in my beloved land of Salento. Those two
corset that I made the night on the Ionian coast of Porto Cesareo have done that at least my legs do not forget what it was running, while the locals go when I saw he did not hesitate to tell me good-naturedly "uhhh figghiu miu but there is abdominal FUCI .. bai .. Sinti is ... there is already sciupatu torches? buei cu disappear! " translation, "my son, that run where you're going .. .. you are already quite dry .. what do you do? want to go away .." .. Finite
rental, hailed the red earth and blue sea that so dear to me, I have returned home and at a distance of approximately one month from the race Monsummano back on my bike and I do travel at Anchione a particular race was the second stage of 'falling in love "to running and is the home race of Dani, particularly why I want to share with the right pace and a convincing step!
the shot gun Dani I see you go away .. Michelino and while I set the first km, not bad on about 4:10 .. and I continue to hold the wake of a friend of mine, James, increase the pace. So until the fourth
km where some lights on the dashboard started to score orange .. so I chose to catch his breath and recover with patience. This mini-crisis period is about 1 km .. after which I resumed my pace, surpassing Jack, however, the author of a excellent performance and going back to Fabio, pulling in the final straight to finish the 9.3 km below i. ..... 40 minutes .. 39:57 oh yes ... nearly 4 minutes better than last year when he returns from the sea could not run if you do not worry! .. although there are still post-holiday workouts highly targeted what has been done before is back in the nine kilometers and external coin yesterday!
Good race, nice scenery and cool nice day. The banks were well beaten despite the rain, except for some obvious puddle, a call made at a pace of 4:18, which as far as I can not give me joy and desire to try to do better! For
Anchione are divided on the right foot and will soon start the races I like the most!
good week to you all .. indeed .. "Bona Simana ladies OSCE" ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment