Monday, August 23, 2010

Ambulance For Sale In Chennai

.. I do not helmet more ... ;-) But what a show!

"It becomes part of a tour is 15 km long to say so ..."
So said the captain as well as the good Rinaldo Bolognesi ..
Departure from 8 am Mass, training in the field? Antoinette, Daniel, Luchino, Luciano, I, Michelin and Rinaldo, you go down and over for the Vangile Casorino where I dropped a minute and change my time from 23:16 to 22:11 the last time taking it. A great satisfaction, a climb that satisfies me very much to the point that after the workout for me .. might end up!
feeling?: when you reach the top of the legs are like two dynamite .. nothing more than gossip!
When the large group is bunched up again towards the hut where it refreshes us with the beautiful fresh water .. "I stop for a nice steak with a chapel of porcine eh ...." my comment is followed by Daniele "... we Vaii ......" Luchino while it was preparing to fill a water bottle after that seemed to contain gold!
facing, by myself, very quiet stretch of woods, to understand the path that leads from the hut Cozzile Ghibellino in our race, we rifermati to Cross!
here is the crime ... Rinaldo
.. "now you guys go up to the Verrua and bingo .. it will be just 800 meters climb ..."
street is part ... was not a climb was a wall .. and Dani, Luciano, and of course the Anto Rinaldo Luchino were ahead and I started our adventure with a very specific comment .. "way ... I feel tonight I want to get there!"
Meanwhile, the good Michael was reaching the "quartet" on the run! :-)
and via the exchange of water bottle with increasing frequency .. water that looked like gold as I said before!
We are in the woods .. Dani also awaits us, that did not end up more .. curses began to alternate such as breathing and the coach says .. "Not with him, I do not have with him .. but with me that I followed ...." obviously it's all funny in a sarcastic tone!
Once in tomboli resumes road down to the medieval Cozzile ... We are 700 meters above sea level .. and now we are waiting to get down to 8 km to the car about 200 meters above sea level ..!
Rinaldo comes to us together with the minced .. km, Anto, Luciano and to my counselor / coach in the "second" Michele .. you come to us because they thought of extending a few tens of meters before throwing down ... Rinaldo
just looks at me I can not tell .. "But that have made me do .. BUT YOU SEND ME YOU TONIGHT IN DIALYSIS Ehh !!!!... I do not even MORE blood in the veins" ..
way forward and down in tandem with Luchino .. Cozzile up to where we stopped for a mirage, an oasis in the desert .. a tree of figs beautiful .. ready-to-right shot .. Moreover we are close to the period in which the grapes are ripe and the fig tree hangs in September, then to August 20 if we miss just hanging!
Sugars and natural way to Mass at the parking lot where the rest of the group had lunch at the source. Moral
20.55 kilometers in two hours and change ..
Another beautiful trail to experience exceptional, with extraordinary views and .. great great great work! and another large-scale casorino in the amount of experience that grows from time to time training with people .. that has plenty of experience!
.. Dear Rinaldo thou hast cheated me next time I go down to cross .. you go go up to 800 meters are Verrua .. so .... !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment