Sunday, October 10, 2010

Laryngitis From Stomach Virus

Half a pacemaker!


are about early September when I contact Dani to say: "would you like to make peace with half of Pisa, October 10?
I hesitated a few seconds (not for lack of desire but out of fear of the role) before an obvious answer in the affirmative.
And so the time has led us immediately at the start of a great event in a beautiful setting like the park's presidential St.Rossore.
These are magnificent four, in marking the time of 1:35, in strictly alphabetical order, Antoinette, Daniel, me and Michele!
a little hesitant and a bit 'worried I press my garmin start of the shot gun that lays down the street to another good experience. Now set the pace is right, sometimes I turn around to see the flood of people really consistent.
The day of the best ones to run at least as I see it, the sky gray autumn now puts even more emphasis in the beautiful greenery that surrounds the context of St. Flushing, making it even more impressive and imposing Piazza dei Miracoli and its leaning tower.
Yeah, you go right at 6 km from the center of Pisa, we keep the pace very steady, perhaps a few tens of seconds to less margin, just to make refreshments with due care. continue forward. I often find myself with Michele to make the pace and feel in these situations dani with a satisfied tone ".... and say that we would have done or are you afraid ehhh .....".
the sixteenth kilometer falls in the beautiful estate from which we started and we expect them 5 km before the finish. While I continue to keep pace suitable concentrate, dani delight, doing very well, in urging athletes to bite the bullet and conclude with us or increasing the pace to get away from our group.
Now I've gotten, we enter in the hippodrome, and slow down considerably the pace .. click ... Mega 4 in the magnificent photos of the finish line with a time of 1:34:47.
a beautiful experience, I thank my teammates and, primarily, Dani, who believed I could do this role well and that I was writing for peace as "give me a smile" to participate in this exciting race.
The pacemaker is an important role, should be constant and faithful especially with what's written on the balloons, not because there was me and my dearest friends to me, but the quartet hour and thirty-five It was really impeccable ... and effort yesterday was fully repaid by all those "thank you" that other runners after the race come to pay with a lot of handshakes.
And now one more service on the Blog .. mapping of the route that ...!! when I feel like ehh :-)!! good week


and even the altitude you go!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment