Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Fluild In My Pouch Of Douglas

Trophy Crushers 5. Valenzatico.

Trophy "five mills" is a classic par excellence in the autumn of Tuscany, a woman on a beautiful race course. The climbs are not lacking, but they are sweet, rose of "bourgeois" and not those that make you leave your eyes bulging and have little to do with the concept of race, the view is always beautiful, technically if I were to vote in this race is definitely on the 9.
The morning is better than I thought, the sun begins to peep just before departure and during the path is obscured by the clouds that bad after all are not maintaining a good temperature stability.
I decide to run with a short sleeve technical shirt, the neck as possible to repair blocked much of the day before for a likely shot of fresh, bright and above the usual put on the team.
a good race, a race exciting for me that gave me great feeling and I always saw the side of a Daniel in urging full of determination.
Nerli Oh yes the coach had told me this week .. "This is the last race from absolute to Valenzatico and I'd like you fell back and I want to do with you .. ..".
And so it is state, after the first km I understand that the day is the right ones, it also shows that the garmin I looked only at the finish ..
the streets of the hills Quarrata, Montemagno to Lucca .. he breathes a different air, other times, there is no traffic there are no cars on the whole I do not see frenzy and dominates nature with its ancient olive trees and rows of these compounds and noble grapes already thinned by the noble fruit.
Uphill carbide as always but the surprise comes at the downhills where following and trying to implement the recommendations of Dani I can make a good performance. Strange but true .. downhill convinced and I do not miss .. then I start to take taste.
Past Lucciano and greeted my aunt on the fly .. then after that comments over the phone by saying "ohhh baby ... never seen a t'aveoo oiiioiiii" :-)..
continues with a Daniel is increased by a couple of octaves, shouting "... .. From Marco suuuuuuuuuu ...
Thumbs up, Dani nell'incitarmi infects a girl absolute, a certain Allegra, which repeats an instruction, then the urge at this point is even twice, I can not give up, says my friend Walter "is not over till it's over is good or bad .. "
We area of \u200b\u200bMagic, in the woods a great pantanaio stops me from a standpoint of ease of travel, we leave the park just above can immediately resume the pace.
goal is close at hand, I see that Daniel and I am complimented me while I lay down in front of the five.
Without the clock 1:09:27, 1:11:10 compared to the 2009. 98esimo 97th award I won and Dani.
Say no more! a lot of satisfaction.
For the record (not black .. we have boxes full of chronicles black) Michelin was the point of Vesponi .. certain guys that area and the city of Quarrata like ribattezzai after two bites at the scenic walk, is the city of hornet eh!
In the race but there are no enemies that we run, the opponent if it can be defined is the time, alas, unfortunately, is an opponent in life in general. During a race we would like it to pass quickly to do their own personnel while in the fast life goes only to scan the beautiful moments during which we would like to stop it, yesterday I had the pleasure of creating a strange singer between objective time and subjective, but the race I flew despite the normal fatigue emotions were received from running so beautiful that the "subjective time" would lead me to describe every meter path and why not ... brings me back to my mind Agliana 2009.
Great great Dani ....
good week everyone, see you at 10,000 to Empoli and then we'll see ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment