Sunday, February 27, 2011

Microwave Ovenare They Worth Getting Fixed

Run S. Just

A week away from the beautiful "Porcari runs", I decided to continue my path towards an appropriate race pace sneaking in Prato S. Right.

I have to describe the morning? I suggest that now would be the same for a long time, especially cold and rainy Sunday, a factor, the latter does not hurt me quite contrary!

I have already taken part in the demonstration organized by the Jolly Motors Prato in both 2009 and 2010, was the first participation Training the second ditto, I remember that last year, due to a strong start too ended with the slow down in the final out slowly. Rich

of these "experiences" ... delivery! The first 100-200 meters rest flooded into the fray and it is not bad because it imposed solitude in a rhythm for the first 4 km is constant, no work too hard and especially "romperndo breath" before starting a sensational, terms of feelings for my legs and my mind, progression to the finish.

Step to step.

The main points of the game, breeding, feeding stations (including the final) and several are manned in a careful and appropriate by the organizers much more than the trophy two weeks ago of Rubbish!

I dirizzoni the industrial district of Prato are not exactly exciting but knowing this path in the first part insult apnea in anticipation of 7-8 km where the context is completely different in the beautiful green of the Parco delle Cascine di Tavola. Right here I can reach in the wake of my team-mate Michael and Emily, I continue in my step up the embankment when he disappears by passing the athlete of the Borgo a Buggiano.

I did this for Pre-tactical .. reminding me of last year I set the goal to breathe along the banks of the Park then begin to push back on the stretch of asphalt. I have to find a good shape is not the performance, the important thing for me is the patience that only you can not always be present and to have the sport as life in general an adequate return in terms of benefit while providing a sense of what we do.

The miles go by like a non-existent and although the condition is still at the top, feel the feelings that are fabulous and above lead me to think that in calculating the final I will definitely increase! Michele reach which makes me, in continuing his leg feel more fit and decided to increase the pace, the industrial areas on the outskirts of dirizzoni Prato has become almost a pleasure!

missing very little. Last round (typical injuries of four brain-injured by car to us that we run), the last bridge where I can provide a further breakout and final goal. Without my Garmin with a respectable time of 1:00:58 .. not bad about 13.900 km with a nice average of 4:22.

In a gray day, as I like, a nice glow of sunshine ;-).

am always with an unresolved question .. how come every time I go to see Lawn signs and signs in Chinese? (Pardon the irony) .. I can not understand .. oh we're not in Italy! After you cross the parade with the dragon, which sanctioned the first of the year China (during the run of the garbage February 7) I was afraid to meet the witch Chinese or Chinese carnival .. Can you imagine what they could pull out of the closet!?

good week and we ran it all .... which is better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment