Monday, February 14, 2011

Are Skorpion Skates Any Good

"I am still here ...."

After a month and a half of absence from the "circus" I came to compete, not to have taken a great race eh! Let us be honest! Whether as an organization as a context in which we ran, except the nice chunk of the slope of the Capuchins who took us to gaze at the gray landscape un''altitudine not bad for having reached within a few meters, yesterday's call it a race gray as the day , humid and rainy. Needing to return to an appropriate race pace decide it's time to leave!

The start is in the industrial district of Prato for'esattezza all''Asm, a center for collection and storage and related operations to the trash. Oh ... the premise is not that exciting!

leaving with Michele De Pace, with whom he will do the whole race, the first 6-7 km are convoluted from the start up in the busy center of Prato. New experiences? It is also the first I met with the Chinese dell''anno barbogi that shooting fireworks around the city leading to a huge caterpillar, snake, dragon .. I do not know what it was .. made paper mache-style chariot course disguised in Viareggio. On February 13 is the Chinese New Year just do not understand why we should celebrate in the center of Prato .. (Sorry for the naive irony intended).

Passing the railway station, the Board of deep breaths in those places because they can get a healthy benefit Almighty, we are moving towards the ascent of the Capuchins, the wall itself, but I do not corricchiando forcing, is not the case, and especially does not make sense.

I take a few hundred meters on my teammate to the'undicesimo km reach me, my step is stabilized with helping to bring to end the race with a decent pace.

omit the description of the last km because I only see buildings and industrial warehouses, fog, rain and cars ..

Here we arrive, a good test preparation in many other races, a distance of 17.2 km is not celebrated.

A nice positive note is the proper final refreshment, after a nice run pasta is always good and is a great replenisher if not the best.

not want to do school reports and school report to assess an event, certainly a bit 'method merit is to be used, for yesterday morning, the sufficiency of "race, organizzaione, feeding stations along the track avoids, the garrison of the traffic," is far .

connected instead of the above I would like to tell a little something that happened yesterday morning. Some gentlemen have decided to park their cars, no parking in the net, caging totally ours, namely that dell'Antonietta.

Despite several reminders and above all, something serious, the owner of "offender" was consicio have made a car park and an outrage in my opinion to a third party which may be severe, with a calm and quiet Solomon, appeared together with others to move his car when lla have thought about going back to their cottage, or at 11:45.

Assuming that I would never have done (and will never do) one thing I would have apologized immensely .. Instead it was hurled at us prepotena sparked a debate is certainly not "gospels."

more time passes, the more I realize how'arroganza the'ottusità, the rancor, to win all .. I wonder in amazement when I hear people commenting on the various newscasts that raped by one of the cancer of our society, journalists (the real whores), tell only events of crime .. What wonder? Yesterday, a simple and stupid question who was clearly in the wrong has in no uncertain terms of "idiot" who he was in the right ...

From the small of my 29 years I highly recommend to many people to be an examination of conscience when they go to bed .. "Wondering" who is the instigator of all the crap I do? "" ... The answer is so simple, banal, and especially self-criticism that if a few would give the "" Myself, I "."

0 comments:

Post a Comment