Friday, January 7, 2011

Mexicanas Folladas Analmante

My third half Befana

E 'started in 2011. We leave both runners who on all fronts but the more I get, the more I realize how a mere convention calendar. Stagiore was sporting the reset of December 26 in the non-competitive race in Monsummano, a beautiful morning ride on trails that I personally like them, attached to a nice area valdinievole.
I had the pleasure to deal with the rise of Daniel Montevettolini start over where I feel the leg spin as it should. The new year begins, as three years now, with half of
witch, a marathon that has become customary to use as a training set km in the legs, at least on my part. A mixed route and not sliding properly makes this race very challenging, you can also see dall'altimetria that produced the garmin and I quote below. I decide to keep a steady pace, the important thing is to finish well, I sort of goals, the group is right, I Luchino and Michael. Technically the first 9.5 km are on the rise
including some tearing to return later in the plains.
After passing beneath my bank, right in front of my office, I continue to keep the rhythm as constant as possible thanks to the path that becomes systematically equal. I take a small group meeting where the Frank Andreotti's rings with which it establishes a nice push and pull to the finish, keeping it as a reference point considering the constancy of the step was bringing forward.
In the last two miles, turn right leg, there is the breath and fatigue .. do not we hear! a good lap but pushing relax and go with Mark ... and Dani, the first veteran to be completed under the

1: 30 gives me a good five nods and giving me the OK on my Garmin perferomance .. stop .. 1:38:03 so good.

time does not count but I do a little comparison with 2010 and I see that I took 3 minutes and 36 seconds, whereas that last year I faced the race with the same ambition to make km in my legs like this year .. I can feel satisfied. The greater happiness, then that should be the real one belonging to the runner's time, so feel good when you have finished running and be in form throughout the day .. and the fact I did the whole race with my mates and Luchino Michael, with whom time is spent
nicely between a joke and the other is certainly an added value.
Epiphany has passed and took away all the Christmas festoons and the warm atmosphere of this colorful time of year .. and I prepare for another season of life and sports .. always putting it all with the usual enthusiasm that never hurts!
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment