Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Make Rail Frame

Happy holidays and good

Another year has gone by, it flew away as usual, especially towards the end of this current or parties that now have most certainly the flavor of a few years ago, want to the exhausting race to the gifts that reduce everything to a mere consumer time, want a 'saturated atmosphere full of dirt and the media, why not also want an almost total absence of human relations, we prefer to exchange greetings on Facebook or often related with nonsense instead prefer a healthy handshake or a phone call more human. But let we go forward.

E 'was a good year, oh yes how could esserealtrimenti?!, Always smile and think positively in advance by looking at the same time, unfortunately, those who are less fortunate.

After a couple of posts where I did not talk at all is running just to come back to do so citing the year running out as the best from a sporting point of view, the best year in terms of not only performance but also in terms constancy, since the half marathon in Torre del Lago, passing through the middle of Pistoia, for some races like the legendary rolling in Cerreto Guidi, the CNA and Spa Run, great satisfaction to run a decent time of Montecatini in 'year that my fitness has reached the highest point. How can we forget the San Marco Pistoia on the tortuous and arduous path to which they are linked, how can we forget the Vesponi Quarrata and of the great race of Valenzatico.

So I have mentioned only a few but I would like to focus on describing a lot of emotions and feelings and why not also quite good times.
In this regard a proper thanks to Daniel Nerli who always followed me throughout the course of the whole year and some of my fellow training and competition in general and my feet and cheered even when in certain periods have become more " heavy. " How can we forget the
Massarella workout with Michael and Daniel? On
which is even also led to a little hasty, while greatly appreciated, summary on this blog! Speaking of teammates .. and the large half of Pisa made by peace maker who took us on the covers of several magazines and a photo booth give me a big smile on the Florence marathon? Where we want to? Certainly in the luggage as one of the finest sports experiences.
So Christmas is coming and the 2011 same, not like last year I set goals and intentions do not go ahead run and fun, in the end the important thing is have fun with this because even the purely non-competitive spirit is part of the play and the run to keep fit and active is not always the same thing less than those who ran 20 marathons or 90 a year!

And now when I run on my Viale Verdi and see the lights of this soft and muffled 'Christmas spirit come into my mind many times during this past 2010 than to the most beautiful sad, I can think of many people, some known with whom I recently made a very good report and others that unfortunately you're gone, it is useless to deny that the loss of a loved one always leaves a huge void in times like these is even bigger but then ends up with brim to faith and hope.
During this year I can not even remember all the faces of so many persons who on the one hand those who have crossed to the other my life in this regard, the more I get, the more it seems that there are people who just a few words or gestures can make you think and think very many speeches while those with a lot of fuss and leaves you empty and indifference. At the first and to their families and those who are at their most care about is my strong, real and comforting wish you a Merry Christmas and a 2011 full of satisfactions and above all serenity.

Thank you for the many visits to this blog, I do not deny that I am very pleased,
with true affection to those who know me, happy holidays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAfN9wPDFgU&feature = player_embedded.
M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment