Monday, November 8, 2010

What To Wear With Red Dress Shirt

Agliana 2010 .. between sun and clouds. Empoli

Half of Agliana has always been the race that marked the end of the season, the race that served as icing on the cake, the race that every year brought me to set my own personal about 21.097 km, for more of this race was that two years ago gave me the start that this diary is my blog .. eh have already spent 2 years!
This year, being passed as a valid test for the national championship half-marathon, the route has been revised with start and finish near the stadium to the Coop Agliana, in my opinion a half slower than in previous editions, perhaps even uglier, that dirizzone along the Firenze-Mare is horrible.
The climate is not the right ones on the contrary, very high humidity, I decided to race anyway with a technical shirt and jacket over the team. My hope, I think not only mine, is that it can go without rain and then meet her during labor. A rain that would have been refreshing to say the least.
Instead of the rain the sun peeped that has literally destroyed any plan to reduce staff.
Like a year and a week ago, Dani has to be my personal peace-maker, then in following him, I would have to baste my race to the finish.
Apart from some initial filling step is right, the leg responds well and even the head. Steps to correct several km are just a few hundred meters before we take the balloons blue that mark the passing hour and a half.
The race continues Dani chat with guy-and-so and I'm very focused on even though as early as 7-8 km hear something that does not run well. A bit like when an F1 driver warns that there is something wrong and after a dozen laps, however, breaks the engine well maintained.
Oh yes, the feeling was just that, the sun cut me legs turning more and more empty, the humidity killed me literally, the eleventh km onwards no longer saw the blue balloons so close to the mind has been running elsewhere. After twelve thousand - thirteen thousand feet of the tracks I broke everything. Without one of the bridges, I had a strange feeling, a rush of hot, empty legs as well as other physiological problemetti connected.
race over, I try that with Daniel in front of his eyes tells me not to worry about 5-6 km in reassuring me that I have endless path to the finish.
This devastating climate (which has "punished" too many runners, including my team-mates) along with my very good in October not to mention a great season I have certainly put in front of fatigue and tiredness scontantata one thing I would say almost funny if it had not happened what happened.
lap, without my garmin on .... 1:36:20 it went.
I lean on his knees to catch his breath, even if physically during the last few km I had already recovered. Dani hugs me to make a style Agliana 2009 when his father took me to the staff, for me this time has the same meaning with a certainty than in 2009 ended the season with a personal success this year with a test is not worthy. If life in general, the ugly setbacks and difficulties enrich generating anger then it is useful too, I just bring this concept into an area much less than imported as sports (in the sense there are things far the most important in life than running) and say that in 2011 the record on half the sputtering true God :-)!!!
.. and as I said Dani .. to 16 km ... "Prophet in homeland ..." mica do not need to choose a half outside the province?
good week everyone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment