Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can Dental Hygienist Have Tattoos

Monsummano Terme

Bella race to Monsummano, my stereotype of the short race, plain, apparently flat and uphill. All mixed in 6.9 km, organized, excellent as always, by the Group Cozzile Massa who really gives a considerable added value.
Yesterday was my fourth participation, after the debacle of Santonovo wanted to redeem, and above all have good feedback from the legs, but ... feelings ... Italian words do not forbid!
The starting point is the area Loik of Monsummano Terme, the route runs through the center and continuing into the cave via Giusti from which we come to town Pozzarello. In this early juncture of the race I kept a pace not very "forced" even though my legs could run no good I finished Ripert .. "From which to begin the 3.7 km climb" .. the exact mileage I was told by Daniel and Michael who did the "warm-up" of course .. oops .. sorry have tested the route an hour before the official start. The climb calmly, even catch his breath, I reach the top where a beautiful view awaits me, among the olive trees and green grass at its height, a setting sun lights up the nice from the thermal spa town below the road the Romans, the marble canopy of the Righteous, which was specially good to turn away Church, a gesture of disdain of the poet was born in Pescia and lived in Monsummano wanted to capture a maximum affront to the clergy .. the establishment of which did not arouse much sympathy in our master.
Back to the news of the race, finished the descent, which as time "running" is the least congenial with myself, and back to the cave via Giusti quite a false floor where I can easily push and then a slight downhill course where I slow down a little to catch his breath, I can see behind me the Pizza Emilio, which is now nicely a "rival" is direct and establishes a nice one-two with a really good step on the 4 per kilometer. So from the boulevard where Martini with a nice progression, finally returning to do the last two hundred meters in net growth, can improve by around 27 seconds time last year, concluding with a good 30:31 seconds .. The most important thing, besides the timing, it was the good feeling of the legs after the best from San Marcello.
there's no particular reason but it inspires me a lot of sympathy and light this path and run in Monsummano, especially in the semi-hilly, it's really quite a pleasure .. as a citizen you deserve a Classic on Sunday morning, it would be a nice way to square up Giusti Montevettolini passing from the area via golf and redoing the Romans to return to the center .. Okay .. we will see over time!
while now I leave and I go in Salento .. satisfied and happy .. is also came the rhyme .. you saw!
Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment