Friday, June 25, 2010

Homemade Laser Ranefinder

Chiesina Montalese and Montale

Chiesina Montalese and Montale.
The last two races, in venerated last Chiesina Montalese Montale yesterday and were not just the top for me, the first for a shape a little tarnished and the second for a strange and annoying pain in the foot and above Two days from Pistoia - Abetone.
A Chiesina followed Daniel to the first part of the race but then I feel that my legs do not run and the pass is not certain that the race to the CNA or Terme Pistoia run, so I prefer to keep pace and dignified end without too many tears, moral finished a race at an average of about 4:21 per km .. all in all nothing bad considering everything.
Yesterday in Montale, on a path really nice and very challenging for several up and down, I face the race to test the status of my foot ... I held up well, great uphill, fairly flat .. I had to slow down the pain that was felt at the end and I could not raise the pace even though I was close to a teammate and I would have liked to maintain this quell'andatura but I had to brake and try to keep the rhythm on 4:15 minutes per km ... Aulin probably taken for severe pain in the afternoon (perhaps derived from the national team a little too :-)) I have caused heartburn not indifferent.
finish the race and stop ... 42 minutes and 46 seconds.
For Montale I must say that the path is very challenging and beautiful, the km were scored almost perfectly mm and the final refreshment was plenty good although there was also the party to stay for dinner .. excellent organization and then.
'nuff said ... two races were not exactly optimal .. certainly better consentitemelo, because yesterday with the national one foot outplayed me that De Rossi and company. Dear boys too much money to the head, too much money and the rest on their laurels create what we saw in those three games, if I may call them, a truly unwatchable Italy .. as I am interested in football, very little, sorry for the concept of national Italian then the rest .. life goes on with plenty of problems much more serious after the Lippi, let the newspapers of both right and left .... and even to many Italians last night there were no places that only one question: "And now .. for those who tifiamo ?".... Meanwhile, I say ... "I cheer for me ... for my Pistoia - San Marcello ..
take care!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment