Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How To Place An Order For Castco Bakery

The Great Black Alba




Some things a hear them.

Sometimes: Are you sure that this thing will happen.

And then it happens for real.

When you realize, when you realize that you were right, Your mind travels on two tracks. On the train there is a victory, one that has a nice side of graffiti that said "I told you, I". On the other hand, there is binary train old, half broken, no one takes it. And 'the train that travels to the possibility that the moment you've discovered a truth, you will be actually created a prophecy in which that truth is: sometimes you have this feeling. But no one really takes it into account.

that day when I woke up and saw the Great Black Alba do not know what track traveling up my mind, but soon realized what was happening, I wished to take me as far as possible.

The alarm was sounded at the usual time, but getting up I saw the rays of sunlight filter through the listings of wood blinds and that I was surprised. I went to the window, I opened it, threw open the shutters and the utter dismay enveloped me. Before me, from my window of my house, in my suburban neighborhood of my English inland city on the horizon a huge black sun. It was a strange phenomenon, absurd. I do not know what I emptied from the stomach, because it was early morning, but could not hold back the instinct to forgive. I stood staring at that black hole for a while '.

was to the east, I knew where he came from, where he was born.

The land on the horizon bent slightly downward toward the center of the black hole that looked like a giant vortex that would slow and inexorable incorporated within them all and everything. I had forgotten it was on Sept. 10. Shit, was September 10! The media had pulled out a nice story about embroidering alarmist than German scientist, but I though I was aware that the risk was minimal, I was worried. And now there he was, the black hole. There was talk of little holes that blacks would be magnified over time, I never expected something like this ... What am I saying?! What do I say?! I knew it! I knew it! I felt that I was going to happen!

I sat in the chair while I was still in his underwear and I lit a cigarette. The smoked really savoring, as if it were the first after a long abstinence. I started thinking about what I could do to escape Dawn Black (I had renamed it the black hole at CERN in Geneva, was a name much more romantic, more poetic, if not fatal ...). I do not think anything was because I really struggled. There was nothing I could do, no place to hide, no plan to be developed. The only escape seemed possible that I was the space shuttle but the few in the world certainly would not have brought me on board. What then ... I also managed to come up, where would we go? Stocks on ships would be finished and after seeing the Earth from vanish into the black hole, with a little 'pumpkin in the brain, we would have killed themselves heading to the hole itself, while at worst we would begin to devour the' other, thus transforming our last moments of life in a Hollywood horror film series B, the stuff of teen-agers. I did not think even the things that I had failed to do in those first 33 years of life, as also found that a typical behavior by teen-agers in a horror movie. No way I was reminded of the dress that I should pick up the laundry ... fuck the dress!

I decided not to take to the streets make my last folly because I knew that they would coincide with the pain and suffering of someone else, given my horrible repressed violent nature. I would not go to disturb the last moments of life of others. I preferred to enjoy my in peace, alone. I made a nice glass of whiskey, the best I had, and after I got up from his chair essermelo tasted. I opened the hall closet and grabbed the gun. With him in a chair with one hand and the other climbed to the roof of the house and there I Piazzai, pointing east toward the Last Great Black Dawn. The gun took it because, as I did not want to disturb the last moments of any other, so that no one wanted to disturb my parents. And then a nice rifle in hand, always gives you a sense of security, even before the end of the world. I did well to take it back because at some point, as I see the intent and pieces of buildings that fell off and flew towards dawn, climbed on the roof of a jerk. He had a knife in his hand, all the clothes were smeared with blood and her eyes had not much more human: the end of the world had made him get out of my head. We did a favor by shooting each other straight in the eye.

resumed staring at the sunrise.

When it was close enough to encompass within itself decided that I would not have done passively suck and so I got the shot against all the cartridges I had the gun, and when that too was empty, I took a running start and jumped into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment